DIY Fox Embroidery Starter Kit
The Fox Embroidery Starter Kit contains a Level 2 pattern using basic and intermediate stitches! Good for everyone who likes. This superb starter kit includes all of the essential elements you need to complete this Fox plushie. Just follow the step-by-step instructions. The pattern is designed to teach fun and interesting range of stitches. All Kirikí patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
D.I.Y. Embroidery Starter Kit contains:
- Screen printed Fox pattern on cotton
- Printed backing fabric
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- 6"/15 cm Embroidery hoop
- 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10)
- a beautiful Stork embroidery scissors
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step instructions
- Kiriki Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches.
- Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
The finished plushie is about 4.5"/11cm tall.
Recommended for Ages 12+
Designed by Michelle Galletta, Kirikí Press
|Material||screen printed cotton, eco-friendly paint and stuffing|
|Size||The finished plushie is about 4.5"/11cm tall|
|The kit furthermore contains range of DMC embroidery floss, step-by-step instructions (in English), 6"/15 cm embroidery hoop, 2 embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10), a beautiful stork embroidery scissors and the Kiriki Embroidery Stitch Library||an illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches|
|Recommended for Ages 12+|
|Manufacturer||Kirikí Press, Ontario, Canada|
|Made in Canada|
|All Rights Reserved Kirikí Press|